Finale PrintMusic is the fast, easy way to bring your music to life with professional results. From the makers of Finale®, the world’s leading music notation software, PrintMusic is perfect for songwriters, students, teachers, church musicians, and band leaders. At last an affordable notation software package that really works!
Screenshot from Finale: PrintMusic
* Powerful New Mixer
* Improved Scanning
* New Selection Tool
* Cut/Copy/Paste Improvements
* Import & Export Graphics
* Enhanced Setup Wizard
* Document Styles
* Band-in-a-Box® Auto-Harmonizing adds harmonies to your melodies
* Vista Compatible
* More Powerful Templates
* New & Expanded Documentation
PrintMusic lets you compose the way you want. Easily put notes on the page with these flexible options:
* Play your MIDI keyboard with a metronome and watch your music appear on screen in real time.
* Play a brass or woodwind instrument into a microphone using our exclusive MicNotator®.
* Click notes into place with a mouse – and hear them as you do.
* Enter notes in step-time from your computer or MIDI keyboard.
* Scan your music with SmartScore® Lite 3.3 (included).
Your compositions sound great with PrintMusic’s advanced playback features:
* Free Software Synthesizer with 128 instrument sounds and marching percussion sounds from Row-Loff™.
* Human Playback™ to give your music nuance, as if performed by live musicians.
* Save your music as an audio file to burn CDs or save on an iPod.
Finale PrintMusic does everything you need to create, play back and print sheet music. Perfect for music teachers and students, band directors, songwriters and performers. In fact, anyone who needs a simple, flexible way to get their music notated quickly and easily. Suitable for Windows and Macintosh.
• Easily and quickly create beautiful scores, for screen and print
• Turn sheet music into editable files with any standard scanner
• Enter a melody using a microphone connected to your computer
• Enter in real time or at your own pace
• Drag and drop editing
• Automated setup 'Wizards' make common tasks a breeze
• Extract every part with personalised page layout for each voice/instrument
• Files are compatible with Finale and Allegro and can be published on the Internet
• Create scores with up to 24 staves
* Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit).
* 800X600 minimum monitor resolution.
* DVD-ROM drive.
* Minimum 256MB RAM recommended.
* 235 MB hard drive space required for software and user manual.
# G4 or higher recommended. OS 10.4 or 10.5 (Mac-Intel or Power PC).
# 800X600 minimum monitor resolution.
# DVD-ROM drive.
# Minimum 256 MB RAM recommended.
# 270 MB hard drive space required for software and user manual optional.
# MIDI interface.
# MIDI input and/or playback device.
# Microphone required for use of MicNotator.
DVD-ROM for Windows/Mac
|Short Description||Finale: PrintMusic 2011|